Monday 6 April 2009

High/Low - Mar 10th

Low - Last night at the gym, I got sn----red at. Admittedly, by a bunch of braindead free weight room steroidiots, but it hurt. I'm not sure why they sn----red, maybe nobody over a size ten is supposed to use the gym.


High - Last night at the gym I wore my snazzy new jogger, snaffled in the Tesco sale at half price. They are cream and very comfy. I was very pleased with them! Treating myself to new workout wear, even ifit is cheap at half the price, makes me feel really positive about exercising!


Low - I went for a walk on Sunday and my calf muscles just constricted in agony. I've had this problem for years, it strikes totally randomly and nothing seems to help apart from taking painkillers before I head out. I managed 35 minutes but didn't feel like I worked very hard and was a bit deflated.


High - my gym instructor commented this morning (watching me do lat pull downs) that my technique is "excellent". Apparently he'd been watching me and was impressed by how I do 'everything just right'. Ah, how very sad to be so lifted by praise, but I was! Sn----r away barbell boys, for I am Mistress of the Gym! Surely by doing everything just so, I'll acheive my goals faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment